Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Food and Wine FUN: Aug 15 and 16

As promised, we've created our first-of-2008 Food and Wine Event. We're excited to have certified natural chef Monica Sallouti show us a series of "healthy, nutritious, and delicious" recipes/cooking demo, discuss of the state of Sonoma County's Gravenstein apple, and answer our food and wine questions. Our friends from Balletto Vineyards will be sharing their wines.

Details
Date: Friday August 15 and Saturday August 16, 2008
Time: 5 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $18.95 per person (Notes: Villa guests receive two-for-one; fee valid for either or both dates)
Includes: cooking demo, Q&A with Chef Monica, tour of our gardens, food tasting, and wine pairing
Reservations recommended. Please contact the Villa at (707) 876-9818 or reservations@scvilla.com.
We hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

love2eatwellandbewell said...

Monica Sallouti here......I am SO looking forward to this event. I have a very tasty fresh salsa recipe I think you'll love, featuring the tart/sweet Gravenstein apple. I also will have an "eat your greens!" salad that will make anyone into a dark leafy green eater THAT day! All of my recipes will be easy, simple, fresh, beautiful and delicious. Invite your friends, I'll see you soon!

Big Night Fan said...

I'm looking forward to it, Chef! THanks.